Whether you are a journalist looking for an easy audio solution for field interviews, a lecturer that wants to record a talk or even a parent recording their child reciting a poem – the new digital clip-on microphones from Sennheiser and Apogee help you to capture sound professionally. ClipMic digital combines Apogee’s A/D conversion expertise with Sennheiser’s microphone design knowledge to give users optimum sound quality for their recordings – especially designed for iOS-devices with Lightning connector.
High Quality Recording
When paired with a modern Apple (iOS) device, ClipMic digital delivers exceptional audio quality. The ME 2 omni-directional lavalier microphone captures the sound source while screening out unwanted background noise. Then the in-line, high resolution signal converter developed by Apogee digitally transmits the sound via the Lightning connector with exceptional clarity.
Simplified Audio and Video Editing
MetaRecorder allows the application of metadata tags to your audio files while recording in the field. When these files are imported into Final Cut Pro on a Mac, the captured metadata greatly simplifies the process of organizing and editing your media to accelerate postproduction workflow. (Apple, iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod and Final Cut Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.)
- Plug and play - connect ClipMic digital to the Lightning port on your iOS device and begin recording!
- Sennheiser ME 2 microphone - omni-directional capsule delivers superb clarity and speech intelligibility
- Lightning connector - is Apple MFi Certified to insure reliability
- Digital interface - Apogee 24 bit/96 kHz digital interface designed specifically for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) provides exceptional audio performance
- Apogee MetaRecorder app – is a free download from the App Store making recording, tagging and organizing audio in the field simple and efficient